About Americas Favorite Creative Food Ideas
We love food. Food glorious food! Huge hamburgers, bacon and fries, how great is it to pick up a hamburger and try to bite into the steaming hot burger, fresh crispy lettuce, melting cheese, or whatever it is you love to build your burger with. To build your very own creative food ideas.
Or…what about tucking into sausages, kranskies or hot dogs? How cool is it to try to stop sauce or mustard running down your hand while you enjoy the tantalizing taste sensation as you bite into it. This curious combination of hot sausage, cheese and the rest of the ingredients you choose to make up your favorite hot dog.
And let’s not forget our sweets, cakes, hot apple pies, choc dipped treat pancakes and any other delectable delight you can think of? Those foods we all love to enjoy. So it is because of our love of food we give you TIWYH or This Is Why You’re Huge or America’s Favorite Creative Food Ideas. We bring you all the yummy foods for you to enjoy.
And we would love you to come back again and again so you can fully enjoy our website and our creative food ideas. We will post new articles each day for your viewing delight. Remember…If you would like to contact us, we would love to hear from you. But please give us about 24 to 48 hours to get back to you but in the meantime, we invite you to enjoy our site and share our love of food and our creative food ideas with us…
And to say thank you for dropping by we have included a Hot Dog NYC style recipe for your enjoyment. So why not try a…
Creative Food Ideas…A Hot Dog NYC style
Street Food has a really tasty…
New York Hot Dog Recipe
Hot Dog Sauce Recipe
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 cup of a medium sized onion finely chopped
Pinch of salt
1 clove of garlic
1 tablespoon of tomato paste
1 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
3/4 cup of water
1 dash (1 teaspoon) hot sauce
5 beef hot dogs
5 hot dog rolls cut down the middle from end to end
- Cook the onions and salt over the medium high heat for about 4-5 minutes until they brown a little (they will probably caramelize).
- Add the salt garlic and stir in
- Add tomato paste, stir that in and cook for about 1 minute
- Add the sugar and stir
- Add red wine vinegar, keep stirring
- Add water and keep stirring
- Let the ingredients simmer together
- Let it all cook down and let it get thick (reduce) on a low to medium heat
- Drag your spoon across the pan to make sure there is no excess water. And that’s pretty much done and ready!
Next let’s put our hot dog ingredients together and make our hot dog NYC style…
1) Take your hot dog and put it in the cut hot dog roll
2) Put some sauerkraut on there (on top of the hot dog) and spread it evenly over the hot dog
3) Put some of the sauce that we made (about 1 serving spoon)
4) And some spicy mustard liberally over the hot dog sauce and there you go. Now all that is left for you to do is…
5) Give it a try! Delicious.
Enjoy Our Creative Food Ideas
Thanks for dropping by and watching. We would love you enjoy our very special eye candy on America’s favorite creative food ideas website, also known as TIWYH.
This Is Why You’re Huge Team aka TIWYH
P. S. We will be bringing you more really cool stuff on TIWYH so we look forward to seeing you next time.