Homemade Nutella Marshmallow Turnover (via Adam O.)
- Premade Puff Pastry Dough
- 1 Egg
- Mini Marshmallows
- Peanut Butter (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Whisk together egg with 1 tsp cold water to make an egg wash.
- Roll out your puff pastry sheet to smooth ridges and make it slightly thinner.
- Cut out four squares roughly 5×5 inches in size.
- Place squares on baking sheet.
- Fill with 2 tbsp. Nutella, 8 mini marshmallows and 1 tbsp. peanut butter.
- Fold diagonally and seal with the tines of a fork.
- Brush lightly with egg wash.
- Place in the preheated oven to bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.