Pop-Tart S’Mores (via A Canvas Full of Touchups)
- S’Mores Pop-Tart, lightly toasted (not all the way toasted; it will finish toasting with the rest of the ingredients) and sliced in half
- 1 or 2 jumbo marshmallows
- 6 squares from a Hershey’s Chocolate bar
- 1 square, about 4 by 4 inches, of aluminum foil
- Place one side of the pop-tart, frosted side down, on the foil.
- Lay the chocolate squares on top, and then the marshmallows (or single marshmallow, torn in half) on top of the chocolate. Add the second half of the Pop-Tart on top, frosted side up.
- Place in the toaster oven over medium heat for 1-3 minutes, until the edges of the pop-tart and marshmallows are are browned and the chocolate is looking melty on the sides. Remove carefully.
This can also be done in the microwave (don’t use the foil!); place the ingredients on a microwave-safe plate and microwave on high for 15 seconds.